- This event has passed.
Kind to Self, Kind to Nature
October 13, 2021 @ 8:30 am – 9:30 am
Join us for this Facebook live from the comfort of your home or office, or even better from your favourite nature spot (reaping wider benefits from this workshop).
What can nature teach us about compassion and kindness?
How can nature connection enhance our personal well-being?
JK will be live from a local nature spot, sharing with you the following:
- The benefits of spending time in nature for your well-being.
- Life lessons from nature on kindness and compassion.
- How caring for nature is also self-care.
- Ways to get your daily dose of nature.
- A “pause place” to find space for kindness in your day
To tune into the live event visit https://www.facebook.com/WhereTheMindGrows
JK (Jennie-Kate McCreight) is a therapeutic coach and change-worker supporting people and businesses to put mind over matter. She delivers 1:1 coaching, workplace well-being initiatives and facilitates workshops to the wider community too.
When she is not delivering sessions within JKChangeWork, JK is spending time coaching in nature (at sister company Where the Mind Grows). Helping people re-connect back with nature for well-being.