The following summarises the privacy settings and cookies used on the website of The Kindness Revolution at KinderLeeds.
The Leeds Festival of Kindness Compassion & Wellbeing, also
known as The Kindness Revolution, is promoted by Compassion & Wellbeing2020 an unincorporated association c/o Jamyang Buddhist Centre, Clyde Works, Ingram Rd, Leeds,
LS11 9RQ .
Contact us via this website or email us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
This privacy notice covers:
- How your data is collected
- The legal basis we use to hold the data
- How we will use the data
- How you can affect the data that we hold
- How to make a complaint
- Changes to this policy
How your data is collected:
- Newsletter subscriptions are stored using Mailchimp. Please see
attached privacy and security policy (https://mailchimp.com/legal/)
- Registering for an online event through zoom sign up. Please see
attached privacy and security policy (https://zoom.us/docs/en-
The legal basis for our holding your data:
The sole legal basis for our holding your data, through your interaction with this website, is your consent, under the General Data Protection Regulations 2018.
How will we use your data:
We will use your data for the sole purpose for which it was collected:
- If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will email you our newsletter and nothing else.
- If you register to attend one of our online webinars through zoom your information will be stored by zoom. Please see attached privacy and security policy (https://zoom.us/docs/en-us/privacy-and-security.html)
We will never sell or pass your data to others without your consent.
We will secure your data to the best of our ability.
How you can affect what we do with your data?
You have the right to withdraw consent for our use of your data at any time.
You can also ask us to amend it, if needs be, and we will endeavour to do so as quickly as possible.
How to complain?
If you feel that we are misusing your data, please contact us as soon as
possible. We will endeavour to resolve your complaint within one week.
Changes to this policy:
We reserve the right to amend this policy, over time, but will publicise this
prominently on the home page, should we do so. Your legal rights will
obviously be unaffected by any changes we make.