The below summarises the terms and conditions of the website of the The Kindness Revolution At KinderLeeds.
- The Leeds Festival of Kindness Compassion & Wellbeing, also
known as The Kindness Revolution, is promoted by
Compassion & Wellbeing2020 an unincorporated association
c/o Jamyang Buddhist Centre, Clyde Works, Ingram Rd, Leeds
LS11 9RQ contact us via this website or email us via
- Feel free to browse around our site.
– Please understand that, although we make every effort
to ensure that the information presented is accurate, we
cannot guarantee it or provide any sort of warranty to
that effect. If you spot something that you think is
misleading or inaccurate, please let us know .
– This site contains links to other sites that are not under
our control. We cannot take responsibility for the
continued existence of these sites or for the accuracy of
the information therein. If you spot a link that doesn’t
work or believe that we’ve linked to a site containing
inaccurate information, please let us know.
– Please also be aware that we reserve the right to
change the website at any time, including by removing
- Feel free to sign up to our newsletter. Our use of your
- The copyright of the text contained in this website belongs
jointly to the The Kindness Revolution at Kinderleeds and the
authors named. We make every effort to use images that are
open source and to respect the copyright of those that aren’t.
If you spot a failure to attribute copyright of an image, please
let us know. Please do not use any of the text or images for
commercial purposes without securing our permission first.
- Disputes over this website are subject to English law.